1. Nachimuthu Polytechnic College, Pollachi:
The objective of the MOU is to implement Entrepreneurship Development training and setting up of Incubation Centre at Coimbatore for effective transfer of technology to Small Scale Industries.
2. The PSG College of Technology and Polytechnic, Coimbatore:
The main objective of the MOU is Entrepreneurship Training and to set up a Business Incubator Centre at Coimbatore for effective transfer of technologies to the SSI Units.
3. Karunya Institute of Technology & Science:
The objective of the MOU is the implementation of a Project for desalination of effluents in industries, particularly in Tirupur Region.
4. Kumaraguru College of Technology:
The main objective of the MOU was to implement the project “Energy Mapping for Coimbatore”.
5. The Govt. Polytechnic for Women, Coimbatore:
A representative from CODISSIA is the Chair Person in the selection Committee in the Community Polytechnic for Centrally sponsored scheme for integrating persons with disabilities.
6. Bannariamman Institute of Technology, Sathyamangalam:
The main objective of the MOU was to offer remedies to the problems of Industries through R & D joint efforts.
7. Amrita Institute of Technology, Ettimadai:
The main objective of this MOU is to have effective utilization of facilities for the benefit of member industries and also get assistance and support from the College in the areas of Testing, Consultancy, Training etc.
8. Sri Krishna Engineering College, Sugunapuram, Coimbatore
The objective of the MOU is to get assistance and support in the areas of Testing, Consultancy and training.
9. NPA Centenary Polytechnic College, Kothagiri:
The MOU provides for interaction between Industries and the college on technical matters.
10. Karpagam College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore:
The main objective of the MOU is to strengthen the cooperation between Industries and Institution.
11. Dr.Mahalingam College of Engineering & Technology, Pollachi:
The objective of this MOU is the mutual exchange of Information and resources covering project innovation, Technological development, Management Programme and teaching Knowledge skills.
12. Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Vattamalaipalayam, Coimbatore:
The objective of the MOU is for the effective utilization of the capabilities of the faculties for the benefit of industries.
13. Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai, Erode District:
The main objective of the MOU is to arrange for visits of students and Faculties to the Industrial Units and to explore the possibilities for bringing out the useful and relevant documents, publication etc. for the mutual benefit.
14. Suguna Polytechnic College, Coimbatore:
The objective of the MOU is to increase Industry Institute interaction for the benefit of the institution and the member industries of CODISSIA.
15. VLB Janakiammal Polytechnic, Coimbatore:
The MOU aims to provide regular exchanges of resource and knowledge, tapping of potential which contribute to mutual benefits, improving products and help maintain the quality policy of the component institutions.
16. National Small Industries Corporation:
The MOU aims to provide assistance to SSIs and the various activities of CODISSIA for growth and development of industries.
17. Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.:
The MOU between TCS and CODISSIA aims to provide SMEs the latest design technologies, processes for continuous improvement and a means to address design/engineering challenges. It also seeks to create a network of contract manufacturing suppliers to provide an ‘end-to-end’ engineering solutions to TCS’s global customers.